Your new version of Deputy is here
Streamlined Time Sheet Approval Process
Save time by using our new ‘approve all’ option in approve time sheets. This will approve all submitted time sheets for an employee in one click. Both settings can be configured in "Applications Settings” (permission dependent).
- Auto-round time sheets within parameters that can be set by you. This saves time rounding the times on each time sheet one at a time.
- Auto approve time sheets to time state or pay state is also an option within certain variances. This saves time on accessing each time sheet to approve them.
We're always trying to improve the way you use Deputy, here are a couple of improvements that have made it in this release:
- Try out your new search. We have expanded the search function beyond employee record names to include all record names.
- Managers can see availability on an employee’s profile for greater visibility
- In-product support is in its first phase with the guided tour option in 'Schedule Employees'.
- Contact our support team via out new online form.
- Last but by no means least, if Deputy has helped your business, use our new ‘Refer A Friend’ program so more can reap the benefits of using Deputy.
Check out the new reports designed to bring even more information to your fingertips so you can be proactive within your business:
- Training report to show who has what training and filter by pending expiry
- Rounding report to show the variance between the times submitted by the employee and the final time approved by management.
- Employment Terms report to see in a quick view the pay details assigned to each employee for review
Thank you for your continued support. We look forward to hearing more feedback from you so we can bring you even more features.
Enjoy your new version of Deputy.