Seamless integration of approved timesheets and leave into CloudPayroll
Approve timesheets as usual in Deputy and then follow the easy four steps in CloudPayroll to process your payroll.
- Step 1 - Open: Tick the checkbox to include Deputy timesheets in payroll.
- Step 2 - Enter: Deputy approved timesheets will be automatically included, with the option to make changes if required.
- Step 3 - Check: Review the payroll through a selection of reports
- Step 4 - Confirm: When the payroll is completed you then confirm and authorise the Single Touch Payroll declaration to the ATO. A bank ABA.file is available to upload to your bank to pay employees.
Simple integrations, valuable time savings
- The CloudPayroll Implementation Team will ensure a smooth transition from your current payroll system to CloudPayroll. This includes uploading employee details and running a parallel pay run to ensure all data is correct. They will also provide customised training for your payroll team.
- Hours and locations worked are recorded in CloudPayroll from Deputy and can create a costed general ledger for your accounting system.
- CloudPayroll's payroll solution is suitable for businesses with one employee up to 1,000 employees across any industry.
How to setup
To set up seamless integration with Deputy, log into your CloudPayroll organisation and go to; Setup > Interfaces > click on enable. This will direct you to Deputy to log in and connect to CloudPayroll.
Book a walkthrough with Deputy and CloudPayroll
Try Deputy now for free or book a consultation with one of our experts to see how we can help you and your business.