Become a Deputy referral partner
- Generous commissions for each successful referral
- Track conversions with your dashboard and reports
- Take advantage of free marketing assets, webinars, and unlimited access to Deputy
- Become Deputy Certified and make scheduling, time tracking, and payroll easier for your clients
How to become a referral partner
Sharing Deputy with your clients is simple. Become a referral partner in a few short steps.
Sign up for our referral partner program using the buttons above.
Complete your profile
Log in to your partner referral portal, complete onboarding, and get certified.
Start referring deals
You can now start referring Deputy to others and receive commissions
Why choose Deputy?
Our software’s power, simplicity, and mobility has earned us 350,000 happy customers — who are our greatest advocates. With Deputy, you’re not just saving time and money. You’re making life easier for your teams and helping them provide better service.
Australia's leading scheduling software
Frequently asked questions
- What’s the process once I refer clients?
Once your customer has initiated their trial invitation, they will be contacted by one of our team to help them set up their account and offer them a tailored demo with one of our experts.
- What kind of commission structure do you offer?
Once you have completed an application and received your login details, you can access a rundown of the commission structure via the referral partner portal.
- I have more questions, who can I contact?
If you have other questions, we’d love to help! Please contact our partner team at email@example.com.
Looking for a different way to partner with Deputy?
Create an integration with Deputy using our open API. Become part of our ecosystem and reach a wider client base.
Due to a high volume of applications, we are not reviewing new submissions at this time. Send your contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org, we’ll notify you as soon as applications reopen.