Build an integration with Deputy to expand your audience and provide even more value to your customers.
Why integrate with Deputy?
Our API is designed to be completely open and easy to access, making it simple to build your integration. Once you’ve met the requirements and become a technology partner, we’ll promote your integration as part of our ecosystem.
How to become a technology partner
Access our API documentation here and become a technology partner in a few short steps.
- Create an integration
- Email our Partner Team at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Provide a video of how the integration works
- Provide a step-by-step help guide on the integration, including the data flow in and out of Deputy
- Provide a point of contact for any support required by our customers
- Provide three testimonials from customers who are using your integration
Connected with leading cloud software
Frequently asked questions
- Where can I access your API Documentation?
All information on the Deputy API can be found here.
- I've built an integration. Can I speak to someone at Deputy?
Please email our Partner Team at email@example.com with the subject line "New Integration". Please outline which region your integration works in so we can ensure the right person gets in contact with you.
- How can I get our integration put on the Deputy integrations page?
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org and provide the following documentation:
A step-by-step guide on how the integration works and how to get it set up
A video of how the integration works
An integration point of contact
A support point of contact
3 case studies
Looking for a different way to partner with Deputy?
Get rewarded when you recommend Deputy to your clients. Earn commission for each new referral and access exclusive resources.
Due to a high volume of reseller applications, we are not reviewing new submissions at this time.
If you send your contact details to email@example.com, we’ll notify you as soon as applications reopen.