We are always enriching Deputy by adding features to bring maximum benefits and as the title of this blog suggests we are bringing this focus to our pricing. We have been reviewing our pricing structure and listening to your feedback and whilst we thought it was simple it has become apparent we can make it simpler still.
Not only will the new structure be simpler it has many beneficial results, chiefly it will provide our current users with savings – yes savings!
So what’s changing?
- We are making our Premium pricing a flat monthly structure and will be calling it Monthly (our Flexible Weekly plan will remain the same.)
- We will also begin charging in US Dollars and British Pounds in addition to the Australian Dollar.
- You will also be able to pay for Deputy with your credit card or Paypal account.
What does this look like?
Depending on the kind of business you are, you can choose to be billed monthly or weekly.
|Country||Monthly Pricing||Flexible Weekly Pricing|
|Australia||$4.40 AUD per employee per month (inc GST)||$2.20 AUD per active employee per week (inc GST)|
|United Kingdom||£2 GBP per employee per month||£1 GBP per active employee per week|
|United States||$3 USD per employee per month||$1.50 USD per active employee per week|
|Other countries||$3 USD per employee per month||$1.50 USD per active employee per week|
Tax and other jurisdictional fees may apply
What are the benefits?
- It is a cost effective change. Previously we calculated the Premium plan on a weekly basis and billed monthly. This meant that you actually paid for 4.33 weeks in a month rather than a flat 4 weeks. (Sound insignificant? It’s actually a saving of 8%)
- Charging in multi currencies will allow our customers to have further stability in predicting expenditure when it comes to Deputy usage as it will not be subject to fluctuating exchange rates.
- Our tax invoice/statement will become simpler to understand. We are the first ones to admit that our previous bill was confusing and I can tell you that our customer support team and accounts department will be just as happy to see the back of it.
When does this take effect?
The changes will be reflected in the billing received from the 1st of August.
Ok, so you can all breathe out now, there is no hidden nasties in this pricing change – revolutionary right!
The information contained in this article is general in nature and you should consider whether the information is appropriate to your needs. Legal and other matters referred to in this article are of a general nature only and are based on Deputy's interpretation of laws existing at the time and should not be relied on in place of professional advice. Deputy is not responsible for the content of any site owned by a third party that may be linked to this article and no warranty is made by us concerning the suitability, accuracy or timeliness of the content of any site that may be linked to this article. Deputy disclaims all liability (except for any liability which by law cannot be excluded) for any error, inaccuracy, or omission from the information contained in this article and any loss or damage suffered by any person directly or indirectly through relying on this information.