Connect your business with Deputy and Epos Now
Benefits & Features
- Integrations — Take the guesswork out of employee scheduling! Integrate POS data and live weather feed to identify peaks and troughs of sales/foot traffic and create your schedule accordingly.
- Find & Replace — Never do the ring around again. Offer open shifts to either selected employees or your entire workforce with one tap. You can even allow your employees to swap shifts.
- Fatigue & Overtime Management — 20 hour Visa limit? 38 hours per week? Late finish/early start? Don’t worry - we’ve got you covered.
- Training — Need to track your trained and qualified employees? Whether it’s first aid, food preparation or heavy machinery, allocate employees according to their skills and qualifications.
- Costing — Accurately cost your full schedules before you publish. Never go over budget! Sync your employee’s pay rates straight from your payroll software.
- Areas & Roles Activities — Whether you are a single site or franchise owner, you can run multiple locations of your business within one account. Structure your business with different areas, roles or activities.
Simple integrations, valuable time savings
- Get started fast — Sync your existing employee details from Epos Now straight into Deputy for a quick and easy start.
- Smart scheduling — Deputy pulls real-time sales data from Epos Now so staff can be scheduled in line with peak service times helping businesses make the most of high demand periods and avoid overstaffing during quiet periods.
- Time & Attendance — Employees can clock in and out directly from the Deputy app on their smartphone, an on-site kiosk, via SMS, or even on their Apple Watch.
Book a walkthrough of Epos Now and Deputy
Try Deputy now for free or book a consultation with one of our experts to see how we can help you and your business.
Why choose Deputy?
Our software’s power, simplicity, and mobility has earned us more than 320,000 happy customers — who are our greatest advocates. With Deputy, you’re not just saving time and money. You’re making life easier for your teams and helping them provide better service.
Everything my employees need to do, whether it’s swapping shifts, putting in leave requests, or leaving a message for everyone to see, Deputy allows them to do it. It’s a wonderful thing.