A modern HR platform for modern business
Feature & Benefits
Bob is a robust yet intuitive and easy-to-use HR platform for fast-growing, modern, mid-sized organisations.
- Core HR - Automate HR processes, seamlessly create reports, and store all HR documentation in one, easily accessible location.
- Talent Management - Retain talent with 360° performance reviews, goals, surveys, lifecycle tracking, and analysis tools.
- Culture - Build your company culture with Shoutouts, Kudos, org chat, superpowers and clubs features.
- Onboarding - Onboard new joiners with personalised onboarding experiences.
- Compensation Management - Manage a fair and equitable compensation process that includes salary reviews, bonuses, and equity allocation.
- People Analytics - Gain meaningful intel and uncover hidden insights with real-time, cross-platform data.
- Integrations - Seamlessly connect Bob to best of breed workplace tools such as payroll, e-learning, provisioning, collaboration and much more.
Simple integrations, valuable time saving.
The new Deputy integration with HiBob extends Bob’s capabilities for managing shift workers and automates the processes associated with them. This integration saves time for HR admins and team leads, by reducing data duplication and manual errors in shift payments.
- Sync employee details - Saves time, eliminates manual data entry for HR managers and team leaders.
- Streamline employee admin - Taking less time on employee data management provides an easier, more collaborative world at work.
- Increase employee productivity and engagement - through quick and easy schedule sharing and streamlined communication.
How to setup
Find out how to connect Deputy with Bob in minutes.
Book a walkthrough of bob and Deputy
Try Deputy now for free or book a consultation with one of our experts to see how we can help you and your business.
Deputy’s Premium plan. Less work, better outcomes
per user per month billed monthlySee all Deputy plans See all Deputy plans
per user per month billed monthly
USD (local taxes may apply)